No one would deny that there is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful face without lipstick, eye shadow, pencil, mascara and foundation on it! But what do you do to be beautiful without makeup? It’s not as hard as it might seem.
How do you care for your skin?
- Determine your skin type so you can choose the right creams and toners.
- Wash your skin with a cleansing gel at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. You should also wash your face after you sweat a lot, such as after the gym.
- Use a moisturizer daily. Get a good quality moisturizer and apply it every day after you wash your face. You can use a greasier cream before going to bed.
- Exfoliate your skin weekly. To keep your face looking fresh and glowing, you need to remove dead epidermal cells from the surface. You’ll need a scrub or exfoliating cream to do this.
- Don’t forget to use a facial toner. It restores your skin’s natural pH balance so your skin tone will stay even.
- If you have acne, use products that contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. These two components are the most effective.
- In the summertime, find a sunscreen with SPF 30 or more protection, which has a double effect: it protects the skin from the sun’s rays and moisturizes it.
- It’s a good idea to break the habit of always touching your face. If you like to rub your forehead or simply prop your chin up frequently, you increase sebum and bacteria on your skin. All of this is not good for the beauty of your skin. Wrinkles can also form due to friction.
- Don’t forget about facial masks. There are so many today, it’s easy to pick one that will help solve your individual skin problem.
- Never fall asleep with makeup on. Remove it as thoroughly as possible each time with special products.
How to make your face visually more beautiful without makeup?
- Keep your eyebrows in shape. Make sure your eyebrows look neat and tidy. Perfectly shaped eyebrows will improve the appearance of your face, as the look will become more accentuated without the use of makeup. Beautiful eyebrows draw attention to themselves and create an accent to other facial features. If you’re worried about your eyebrows and aren’t sure what shape will work best for you, see a beautician.
- White teeth and a healthy smile will make your face look its best. That’s why it’s important to smile often and pay special attention to your teeth. Brush them twice a day in circular motions for two minutes. Focus on each individual tooth and don’t forget the hard-to-reach areas in the back of your mouth. To get rid of calculus and yellow plaque, a professional ultrasonic cleaning twice a year is recommended. Want to whiten your teeth? Note that there are safe whitening systems available today that are not harmful to enamel. Give them your preference.
- Use curling irons for your eyelashes. With their help, it is easy to create the effect of long and curved lashes. There is also an eyelash lamination procedure, which takes care of the hairs and makes them visually longer.
- Watch your lips. Dry and cracked lips are unlikely to add attractiveness to the face, so do not forget to take care of them with a special balm. In winter you should use a protective hygienic lipstick, and in summer – a balm with SPF.
- If you have poor eyesight, you can always choose colored lenses, which will make your eyes incredibly expressive. If you prefer glasses, make sure that the shape of the frames fits you completely.
- Dress well. Clothes that make you feel confident are priceless. If you get the style and color of your clothes right, there won’t be much point in wearing makeup.
- Choose the right hairstyle. which will emphasize the advantages of your face, help you look beautiful without cosmetics. Different types of haircuts accentuate certain features. For example, bangs accentuate the eyes. When choosing one, it is important to consider the shape of your face. Do not panic if your curls look unkempt today. They can always be hidden by a fashionable scarf. Tip: Get a dry shampoo so you don’t waste precious time drying your hair in the morning.
General recommendations for all times
- Get a good night’s sleep in any situation. Sleep will improve your appearance and keep you in a great mood. Sleep at least seven hours every day. If for some reason you didn’t get a good night’s sleep and you get bags under your eyes in the morning, don’t worry. Put 2 metal spoons in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then put them under each eye. This will relieve the puffiness.
- Don’t forget to drink enough water a day. Water removes toxins from the body, which in turn has a positive effect on your skin. In general, it is recommended to drink at least two liters a day. But the exact amount depends on how physically active you are and what the weather is like outside.
- Try to eat right. Your appearance and your well-being directly depend on the food you choose. Improper nutrition can have a major impact on your skin. Try to limit sweets and too much fat. Don’t skip meals. Increase your fiber intake. Give priority to fruits, cereals, vegetables, nuts, seeds and lean meats.
- Take vitamin supplements if you feel that you are not getting your daily allowance of minerals and vitamins from food. Vitamins A, C and E in particular have the best effect on your skin.
- Reduce your daily stress levels if you don’t want to face the problem of premature skin aging. Try to stay calm. Yoga, breathing exercises, meditation, and just a hot bath and nice, calm music can help.